QR Code Link to This Post
2016 Tesla Model S 85 with Enhanced Autopilot
… the BEST color combo. Deep Blue Metallic Paint with the light grey leather interior and 21″ gunmetal wheels.
Price is firm. Serious inquiries only. If you see this ad, YES I still have the car.
– 39K miles
– FACTORY WARRANTY through April 26, 2023 or when odometer reaches 87K miles (other used Tesla’s only have the Battery and Drive Unit warranty, this one comes with almost 4 years of the full BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY!)
– Battery and Drive Unit warranty though March 2024 with unlimited miles. This will be a WORRY FREE purchase for you!
– Unlimited Free Supercharging for Life
– HOV/CAV/Carpool Sticker Eligible – This car’s VIN has never been used to apply for an HOV sticker. Once this car is yours, you can apply for a Purple HOV sticker which will be good until 1/1/2023!
– Tesla 24 Hour Roadside Assistance (included for life of vehicle)
– Clean title, clean history, no accidents. Excellent condition inside and out
– Rear tires are new (less than 1K miles on them), front tires have over 70% tread left
– Enhanced Autopilot including Auto Lane Change, Summon, and Auto Park
– Ultra High Fidelity Premium Sound System
– Smart Air Suspension
– All Glass Panoramic Sunroof
– Power Liftgate
– GPS Enabled Homelink
– Keyless Entry (2 keys included)
– 21″ Grey Turbine Wheels (absolutely no curb rash on any wheel)
– 265 mile range, 85 kWh Battery
– Rear Wheel Drive, 5.4 seconds 0-60 mph
– Grey Next Generation Seats
– Glossy Obeche Wood Décor
– Matching Yacht Floor
– Black Headliner
– Tinted windows – Highest quality tint money can buy, nano-ceramic Xpel XR Prime Plus all around really keeps the heat and UV rays out
– All weather light gray floor mats
– Trunk and rear seat back liner
Why is a RWD Model S better than an AWD (dual motor) Model S?
– MUCH larger front trunk “frunk” (can fit a full size stroller), over double the size of AWD versions
– Better tire wear — the AWD eats up front tires
– Quieter cabin – the front motor in the dual motor makes an audible whine
– RWD feeling of being pushed vs the AWD feeling of being pulled
– Less mechanical complexity
– Better ride since car weighs less in the front and provides better 50/50 weight distribution
– Regenerative braking not as intrusive as the dual motor version
Check Out More